The Agency of the Future: 5 Revolutionary Ideas
Download the whitepaper
According to five leading thinkers from across the agency landscape in Canada, the new way requires transformative thinking, new skill sets, flexible structures and a redefinition of what media and creative are and how they work together.
The future of the agency was the subject of a panel discussion hosted by the Toronto Chapter of the American Marketing Association.
- Franke Rodriguez – Partner/CEO at Anomaly, New York and Toronto
- Daniel Shearer – EVP/General Manager at Cossette, Ontario and West
- Andrew Simon – CCO at Edelman
- Matt Lewis – President at Momentum, Worldwide
- Alexandra Panousis – Formerly CEO at Starcom Mediavest
The speakers had a great number of insightful ideas to share, but we took away five big ideas.
Download this whitepaper to read about what each industry leader had to say.