Mobile Wallets in the U.S.: Unlocking Consumer Potential
Download the whitepaper
As part of our ongoing MoneyScreen research program, we surveyed over 10,000 Americans and found that just 23% have used any mobile wallet to make an in-store purchase.
With that usage rate, one might wonder if people are simply not aware that they can use a mobile wallet; our research suggests that is not the case.
In this whitepaper, we will review:
- Mobile wallet usage and awareness in the U.S.;
- Mobile potential;
- The dynamic market for mobile wallets in China;
- The UK, where mobile wallets may be being eclipsed;
- Potential upside for your business;
- Barriers to adoption and drivers of usage;
- Implications for promoting mobile wallet use.
Download this free whitepaper and learn more about the fate of the mobile wallet in the turbulent world of payments.