Implicit Association Test (IAT)
Capture Consumers' Gut Instinct Towards Your Brand
What consumers don’t tell you can hurt you. What if you could identify what equity/attributes your brand owns, and which are at risk or in need of communications support?
Understand what consumers store subconsciously about your brand and what influences their behavior
Proven to be more accurate predictors of subsequent behavior.
Implicit Association Tests capture consumers’ immediate, gut instinct or subconscious responses to brands, campaigns, new product concepts, packaging designs and a vast array of other related outputs.
How Does it Work?
Track unconscious emotions and conscious thinking
Consumers are asked to sort the stimuli as quickly as they can into two choice options. The choice options are always static, only the stimuli changes.
- Which package/logo/product/service implicitly communicates your brand benefits?
- How does the package/logo/product/service influence perception of the brand?
- Which brand attributes/emotions are most strongly associated with my brand?
- Which brand attributes/emotions do my competitors deliver on?
- Which package/logo/product/service design best fits your brand?
- Which multisensory features of my product drive preference?
- What need states are evoked by different flavors/package/logo/product/service?
Thanks for getting in touch! Someone will reach out to you shortly.