Laser focused campaign tracking. Every time.
We believe campaign measurement should aggressively focus on tracking creative in the simplest form. Our approach showcases your ads and asks aided awareness with a single thumbs up or thumbs down like/dislike question. When you see thumbs up decline and thumbs down increase, we know we are seeing wear out.
What it’s not
We’ve found that you can skip the following old ways of tracking campaigns:
Unaided and aided message recall, brand image rating and price perceptions.
You established all this when you did your original testing. It’s not going to change. Why re-ask it?
At best it will be a subset of aided awareness. At worst it will give you misleading information on mistaken identity. Regardless, it is a proxy for popularity and share of mind, and has very little to do with the advertising.
Repeat purchase, frequency of use, purchase intent, and price perceptions.
People are terrible as self-reports of purchasing and the clients already have much more sensitive sales data anyways. Are sales going up or not? The client already knows. It’s that simple.
- Fast, efficient testing, free of unnecessary measures
- Cost effective survey can be run on an omnibus survey
- The laser focus allows you to track more elements of the campaign
- Known respondents—the right people with the right questions
- Low costs enables frequent tracking, making it possible to see wear out when it starts
Thanks for getting in touch! Someone will reach out to you shortly.